We are reimagining the entire real estate development and investing experience. We leverage industry expertise, a modern perspective and a passion for technology solutions. We are constantly improving our process to push the boundaries of what's possible
Our team of engaged professionals cover skillsets across the investment, technology and design landscapes. We value communication and openness, as well as a drive for agile innovation.
As Founder and CEO, Nick Campisano has noticed the inefficiencies in finding high-quality developments and foresaw the urgency in the investment landscape to adapt to the evolving world. In 2019, Campisano shifted his focus to effectively utilizing technology, and founded Zyyo, a fintech platform that aims to resolve these issues derived from outdated processes. Within the Executive team, Nick:
- Leads the Development of Zyyo’s Short-term and Long-term Strategy
- Creates and Implements the Company’s Vision and Mission
- Develops, Manages, and Maintains many Relationships with Tenants, Banks, and Investors.
- Pays close attention to the Ever-changing Tech Landscape and is Incorporating Next-generation Technology, Cryptocurrency, and Blockchain into the Zyyo Platform
- & Aims to Resolve Issues derived from Outdated Processes to Effectively Utilize Technology
As a young disruptor, Campisano combined his upbringing in the construction business with his finance background to utilize his skills as an entrepreneurial hotel developer. Campisano has completed several commercial real estate developments in the Louisville area while heading the Campisano Capital team. Previous to and alongside Zyyo, Nick has ...
- Spent 6 years in Investment Banking at Moelis & Company, where he developed an interest in Real Estate through working on distressed real estate buyouts that required significant construction attention
- Paired his experience, passion for architecture, interior design, and an eye for design and founded Campisano Capital in 2016 in NYC. Campisano Capital serves as a commercial real estate development firm based out of New York City
- Graduated from Fuqua, the Duke Business School, receiving his Undergraduate in Public Policy and Economics and his Masters's in Business Management. As a Division one Athlete, Nick broke a 46-year-old record his first year on the diving team
As Chief Strategy Officer, Hordern pairs a hands-on approach to driving the business forward with a think big attitude. He is passionate about entrepreneurial activities and channels this into everything he does at Zyyo. Within the Investment team, Hordern:
- Helps cultivate Zyyo throughout its early stages.
- & Overlays a creative problem-solving mentality onto his traditional finance skills.
Hordern honed his skills in creativity and traditional finance. His creativity is deeply ingrained in his approach to problem-solving and he has found a unique way to pair this with his finance education. Before joining Zyyo, Hordern has ...
- Served as a Real Estate and Business Development Analyst at Selina in London
- Served as a Real Estate and Business Development Analyst at LimeTree Capital in Hong Kong
- A BS in Finance & Real Estate from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- & has been designing shoes as a hobby for many years
As Chief People Officer, Jamie is Zyyo’s primary representative and point-of-contact with customers, partners, and stakeholders. Her extensive experience in business and tech guides her role within the Executive team, as she makes decisions for:
- Operational Activities
- Sets Internal Strategic Goals
- Facilitates Goal Execution
- External Communication
- & Overseeing of Recruiting and Human Resources
Before joining Zyyo, Jamie has sharpened her versatile professional skillset in recruitment, sales, account management, design, and construction through her experience with ...
- National Geographic Television, RSA Films, and most recently Insight Global Recruiting Agency for 6 years
- Developing unique perspectives from living across the United States in Louisville, Washington D.C., Chicago, San Francisco, and New York City
- & a BA in Communications, Journalism, and Environmental Science from Wake Forest University
As VP of Design, Martin is proficient in managing complex mixed-use and residential projects, and since the beginning of his career he has always been the go-to person for development massing studies or zoning/code analysis. Within the Design Team, he:
- Delivers Conceptual Designs in par with Zyyo's Mission
- & Coordinates Overall Development Process between Zyyo, Design Partners and Investors
Martin firmly believes that architecture must be functional, that is to serve and help the intended user, and can't be just a testament to the architect's ego. He prides himself on delivering quality projects from concept to construction closeout, without compromising any of the variables. Before joining Zyyo, Martin has ...
- Coordinated projects surpassing $150M and 300,000 square feet
- Early in his career served as a PM for a real estate startup, managing complex residential development
- Took part and oversaw a wide variety of projects across Europe and North America
- & holds Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Architecture and Urban Design, with full accreditation of Royal Institute of British Architects
As the Corporate Finance Executive, Lisa comes from a long-time career in accounting and finance. She opened her private accounting and tax firm in 1984 and has assisted many businesses in reaching and achieving their business goals by providing the support needed through financial and business guidance. Within the Management Team, she:
- Works closely with executive management and outside counsel to assist in facilitating the finance and accounting for the company and projects.
- Works with vendors and banks to manage the flow of the funds of the projects.
Lisa continues to manage her private accounting practice in Arizona remotely from her horse ranch in Missouri. Lisa has grown her remote accounting practice over the past several years and is excited to be a member of the Zyyo team. As an entrepreneur and visionary, Lisa feels right at home with this amazing company. Outside of the accounting world, Lisa enjoys spending time with her horses, gardening, crocheting, walking and traveling. She especially enjoys her trips to Arizona to visit her children, grandchildren, and her mother. Before joining Zyyo, Lisa has...
- Completed her Bachelor's of Science Degree in Business Administration
- Obtained her Enrolled Agents license, specializing in all forms of taxation
- Been a Member of the Lake Havasu City Parks and Recreation Board for ten years
- & continues to serve as a consult to accountants and tax preparers giving advice and direction in their practices
As Chief Development Officer, Jason pairs a hands-on approach to driving the business forward with a think big attitude. He is passionate about entrepreneurial activities and channels this into everything he does at Zyyo. Within the Investment team, Jason:
- Manages Tenant Acquisition and Relationships.
- Spearheads Government Subsidy Obtainment.
- Facilitates Development Progress in varying Asset Classes
Jason is a real estate attorney experienced in commercial and real estate transactions, corporate governance, trademarks, and regulatory compliance. He has a background in international commerce and trade issues. Before joining Zyyo, Jason has ...
- Served as a Louisville's Assistant Director of Economic Development where he led incentives projects for large developments
- Served as a Real Estate and Business Development Attorney for a mid-size law firm in Louisville, Kentucky
- Worked as a Real Estate Advisor for the Cushman and Wakefield Kentucky office
- a JD and an MA in international commerce from the University of Kentucky
- a BA in International Studies from Centre College
As VP of Investor Relations, Jord brings a passion and his unique focus, delivering project management & operational excellence in moving Zyyo's developments forward. Within the Investment team, Jord is responsible for:
- Assisting in Day-to-day Management and Organization of Multiple Projects Underway
- Provides On-site Assistance and Creative Input Towards Building and Executing Local Momentum for Zyyo developments
Before joining Zyyo, Jord has ...
- Worked in Boston and Louisville as a Production Manager, Operations Manager, and Senior Sales Project Manager at VMS managing PR Media Monitoring and Measurement and Corporate Crisis Communications projects and accounts with multiple Fortune 500 companies, national brands, and corporations including FedEx and Mastercard
- Most recently worked for RR Donnelley & Sons managing multiple lines of healthcare-related communications business, sales & marketing projects for Humana
- a passion for architecture & design and follows as a hobby commercial real estate development in multiple cities
As Investment Analyst, Kendrick utilizes his detail-oriented mindset to aid the investment process. He is analytical at heart, always searching for how things operate. Within the Investment team, Kendrick:
- Facilitates Development Progress in varying Asset Classes
- & Updates and Curates the Investment Portal using current Financial Models
Before Joining Zyyo, Kendrick has...
- Served as a Development Intern at Fisher Brothers, a NYC based Real Estate Development Firm
- Developed a passion for architecture in high school during a 4-year Engineering Program
- Completed multiple summer business programs at universities such as UCLA and Georgetown
- Launched his own NFT project
- & holds a Finance and Entrepreneurship Degree from NYU Stern
As an Investment Analyst, Aneesh leverages his passion for real estate and technology to aid the team across deal flow and development progress. Within the Investment Team, he:
- Facilitates Development progress in varying Asset Classes
- & Updates and adjusts Financial Models across Various Projects
Before Joining Zyyo, Aneesh has...
- Served as a Capital Markets Client Services Associate at AlphaSights, a global information services and research firm
- Served as a Summer Intern at Greystone & Co., a NYC-based real estate lending and capital advisory firm
- & held a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Real Estate from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Looking to Join the Team?
We aim to use the resources we have-- our business, our perspective, and our partners -- to take action on pressing environmental issues. We believe the future depends on the sustainable work we do today.
Reach out to one of our solutions experts and build your relationship with Zyyo.