Disclosures on Historical Rate of Return* & Cumulative Transaction Value
- The historical return calculation represents the equity-weighted average annualized internal rate of return (IRR) for realized investments offered by Zyyo since inception, after deduction of fees and expenses. IRR is calculated by first calculating the IRR of each individual realized investment and then calculating the weighted average, weighted by the amount invested. An investment is deemed realized when no further payments are reasonably anticipated in the future that would materially impact investor returns.
- Represents the underwritten all-in cost of the underlying target transactions related to all Zyyo offerings, since inception, excluding non-EquityMultiple managed funds.
Read for Full Transparency Into Our Practices
- Performance Not Guaranteed: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Any historical returns, expected returns, or probability projections are not guaranteed and may not reflect actual future performance.
- Risk of Loss: All securities involve a high degree of risk and may result in partial or total loss of your investment.
- Liquidity Not Guaranteed: Investments offered by Zyyo are illiquid and there is never any guarantee that you will be able to exit your investments on the Secondary Market or at what price an exit (if any) will be achieved.
- Not a Public Exchange: The Zyyo Secondary Market is NOT a stock exchange or public securities exchange, there is no guarantee of liquidity and no guarantee that the Zyyo Secondary Market will continue to operate or remain available to investors.
- Private Securities: Any securities offering is private and you may be required to verify your status as an ‘Accredited Investor’ to participate. No securities commission or regulatory authority has recommended or approved any investment or the accuracy or completeness of any of the information or materials provided by or through us. Please refer to the investment opportunity and memorandum for additional information and disclaimers.